School of Agriculture & Veterinary Science
School of Agriculture
The School of Agriculture of Shridhar University (SU), strives for a pivotal role in turning the rural unemployed youth to a successful agricultural entrepreneurs and agri-business managers of tomorrow. The school of agriculture has developed outstanding laboratories and huge agricultural lands for imparting practical and pragmatic quality educations to its students. The school of agriculture is offering four years B.Sc agriculture, two years MSc agriculture in horticulture as per ICAR norms and also offering PhD research programs in thrust area of research. Our school also offering several short training program such as- Micro propagation certificate course, Agricultural supply chain management, Gardening and landscaping courses.
This will help to get jobs in the various agriculture based industries and alleviate security and sustainable productivity to change the quality of life, especially rural areas. SU has been focusing on academic and extension activities in agriculture at the national and international level with the following mission, and objectives:
To improve and sustain the quality of human life and productivity of Agriculture and Allied Sectors through imparting in - campus quality teaching and training to the students.
- Develop excellence, skill and entrepreneurship for strengthening the human resource base in agriculture through strong quality based education.
- Develop cutting adage facility in the laboratories for conducting advanced research and development in the field of agriculture.
- Establish collaboration with institutions in India and abroad having expertise and experience in agricultural research and development.
- B. Sc Agriculture (4 years )
- M. Sc Agriculture (2 years )
- PhD in Agriculture (3 years minimum)
Eligibility: BSc Agriculture
- 10+2 with PCB securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Qualified JET conducted by ICAR
- Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of taking admission as per PCI norms.
- Non JET applicants may be considered on the basis of merit in qualifying examination-cum-interview of SU .
Eligibility: M.Sc Agriculture
- Passed B.Sc Agriculture from Shridhar University
- Securing at least 50% marks in the aggregation of theory papers and practical.
- Appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by Shridhar University.
Eligibility: PhD in Agriculture
- Passed M.Sc Agriculture from Shridhar University or any other institution recognised by ICAR and Shridhar University in the relevant subject with atleast 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade
- The candidates from Bio Science/ Life Science stream with NET-JRF/NET-LS may also apply for different disciplines in Ph.D. in Agricultures. .
- Appeared in the Entrance Test/Interview or both conducted by Shridhar University.