With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, Scholarships are offered to
deserving candidates as per the following criteria.
Marks in 10+2 (CBSE & ICSE & State Board Board) Scholarship
- 90% and above 100% of the tuition fee
- 85% and above 50% of the tuition fee
- 80% and above 25% of the tuition fee
Scholarship for Sports Person
General Rules :
- For a student represented National Team – Full tuition fee waiver
- For a student represented State Team- 50% tuition fee waiver
- Semester fee is divided into tuition fee and development charges in the 50:50 ratio.
- The Scholarship does not include refundable security deposit / Boarding and lodging cost/ cost of laptop (wherever applicable)/ transportation / any other miscellaneous fee.
- To be eligible for continuation of scholarship in the second and subsequent years the student must maintain a CGPA of 8.5 and should not have been suspended for any case of indiscipline.
- Candidates who are availing any kind of financial assistance from the government or any other private organizations for academic support are not entitled for SHRIDHAR University Scholarship.
- The University can discontinue the scholarship scheme at its own discretion.
- The final decision of awarding of scholarship will be taken by the appropriate bodies of the
- Girl candidates and Children of army personnel and ex-servicemen are eligible for 100% waiver of admission fee. In addition these students will also be eligible for the merit based scholarships, if applicable.