Candiates applying for B.Tech programme through the SU B.Tech entrance test need to enclose an additional DD of Rs.400 towards the Entrance Test fee. Also attach the relevant documents as mentioned in point 6 below (refer to application for enclosures) v F o rms c a n a l s o b e f i l l e d o n l i n e a t www.Shridharuniversity.ac.in v Prospectus including application forms are available at the following places and can be bought by paying cash of Rs.1100 (In case of candidates applying for B.Tech programme through the additional DD of Rs.400/-) . Visit SU website to
Director Admissions, Shridhar University, Pilani
Chirawa Road, Pilani, -333031, Rajasthan, India,by paying cash or DD as mentioned above.
Documents to be submitted with the form (Refer the respective application forms)
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- Graduate examination marks statements (if applicable)
- Post graduate examination marks statements (if applicable)
- Score Card of RPET/JEE (Main) 2015/any other state of national level entrance test(if applicable)
- Score card of CMAT/MAT/CAT/GATE/any other state or national level entrance test (if applicable)
- Upon receipt of your Application Form with demand draft, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address. If in case you don’t receive a confirmation, you may call @ 01596-510000 or mail us at email@example.com to find out the status of your application form.
- It is mandatory to provide your e-mail address (clearly) as it will be used by the admission office for further correspondence and communication.
- No need to attach any original Mark sheets/testimonials with the application form at this stage.
- University/board/marks filled in the application form will be considered for all procedures relatedto admission.
- Any discrepancy found during original document verification may result in cancellation of admission.
- Duly filled in application form together with photocopies of the related documents should be submitted/sent to the following address:
Shridhar University, Pilani Chirawa Road,
Pilani, -333031, Rajasthan, India.
- Incomplete forms may be rejected.
- Details regarding payment of fee at the time of admission, allotment of hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- The offer of admission may be cancelled if any of the conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate byspecified time.
- Eligible incomplete application (for example: Declaration not signed, left thumb impression not taken, courses not mentioned, DD not enclosed, DD wrongly drawn, photographs not affixed on the application etc.) will not be processed.
- SHRIDHAR University will not take responsibility to inform these candidates. Such candidates will not be able to access the Online Test Booking System. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that the application is duly filled and dispatched along with other enclosures complete in all respects.
Computer based Online Entrance Test
The salient features of the Computer Based Online Entrance Test are:
- Candidate sits in front of the computer and questions are presented on screen.
- Candidate submits his answers through the use of mouse. The computer is connected to a server which delivers the test in real time through a reliable connectivity.
- Online Entrance Test assumes that the candidates have basic familiarity with use of computers, mainly
- Keyboard and mouse operations. Candidates are required to acquire these skills before appearing in the test.
- In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, candidate may be required to attempt the test again.
- Candidates must visit www. shridharuniversity.ac.in regularly to obtain latest news, information and updates on Online Entrance Test.
Login and Password
- Upon receipt of application form and on successful payment of the required fee, candidates will be provided with a login ID and password to book a slot for online test.
- Only those candidates who are applying for B.Tech programme and appearing for the Online Entrance Testare required to log into the online test booking system available at www.shridharuniversity.ac.in
- The login id will be the application number and the login password will be sent to candidate’s e-mail ID on successful completion of application and payment. Candidates need to book exam slot through the online test booking system available at www.shridharuniversity.ac.in.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidates to keep their passwords confidential. They will be fully responsible for all access, use and activities that occur their online booking password.
- Online booking password is required for the purpose of booking an exam slot only.
Exam slot on the Online Test Booking System (OTBS)
- Candidates must choose a test centre, date and slot by using the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) at www.shridharuniversity.ac.in.
- Candidates will not be issued the e-hall ticket without booking a slot through OTBS. Candidates will have to provide the application form number and online booking password (sent to their e-mail ID) while logging into the OTBS.
- Candidates are required to book their slots using the OTBS as per the schedule being given by the University from time to time. OTBS will not allow the candidate to book a slot after the booking date.
Test – SU B.Tech Online Entrance Test
- Booking start date – will be declared from time to time
- Booking end date – will be declared from time to time
- Candidates can choose slots of their choice on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to availability.
- If a candidate is unable to book a slot in a centre of his choice, he may choose to book a slot in an alternate centre, subject to availability.
- A slot once booked can’t be changed. Requests for change of test centre, date or slot will normally not be entertained.
- Also, if for any reason, including poor response of candidates for appearing at a particular centre, a test centre has to be cancelled, the candidates who had opted for that centre will be allotted another centre.
The University will inform the candidates individually.