Rules for refund of fees:
- Full fee except registration fee will be refunded in case the student withdraws his admission before the start of classes.
- In case a student withdraws after the start of the classes and before 30th September, 2015 (last date of admissions), fee will be refunded proportionally in case the seat vacated by the candidate is filled by another admission. In case the seat is not filled the semester fees will not be refunded.
- No refund is permissible in case a student withdraws after 30th September 2015.
- Processing fee is not refundable.
- All refunds will be processed by the finance office of the University upon receiving approval from the President based on the recommendation from the Director, Admissions. Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the admissions office. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID Card, original fee receipt and the dues clearance certificate and will be paid after 90 days from the date of receipt of due clearance certificate.
- Hostel fee will be refunded in full after proportioned deduction of fee for actual stay in the hostel. If withdrawn by 30th sep, otherwise no refunded