The Registrar’s role and responsibility is in maintaining high academic standards of the health science institutions of Shridhar University.
The Registrar, Academics is the convener of curriculum review meetings and ensures that meetings are held regularly to ensure that they match the latest course requirements through the following best practices.
- Convening institutional curriculum review meetings from time to time
- Maintaining global standards while proposing new programs
- Validation and review of syllabi by two experts from other Universities
- Inclusion of two external experts and students in the Board of Studies
With regard to the PhD program, the Registrar is the Convener of the PhD protocol approval committee. With the objective of efficiently carrying out the processes of PhD registration,
- It is ensured that, once the completed application form is submitted to the office, the registration will take place within 60 working days.
- A duly completed PhD guideship application form is processed within 30 working days.With respect to issuing Migration and No-Objection Certificates to students leaving the institution, the process takes 24 hours once the duly filled application form is received at the office.