The University years are the most important time of student’s life. This is when you pursue the subjects of your choice and realize your hidden potential. Beyond the classroom or laboratory, it is important that your university should be self sufficient microcosm that not only supports the needs of academic life but also the other half of your life where you can explore and discover yourself in a new way. Considering this we offer our students a place where the spectrum of their need get fulfilled.
Shridhar University boasts of three hostels namely Gokul, Vrindavan and girls hostel. These hostels are named after the dwelling places of Lord Krishna.
There are more than 200 rooms in our hostel which include Guest rooms, one Wardenâ€™s residence room in each hostel. All the rooms are self contained. The total capacity of our hostel is more than 700 students. At present there are 286 students in the hostels. There are two aqua guards for water purification in the hostel. There is a Solar system of 1000 ltr capacity fitted in the each hostel. The Solar system is also having the electrical back up to heat the water during rainy season. There is mess attached to the hostel. All 286 students are taking their meals in the mess.
3 SEATER ROOM
- Each room contains 3 Cots, 3 Computer cum Study Tables, 3 chairs, one
- Cupboard with three doors, , one Celling Fan,
- One Dustbin, light points and other light points for Table Lamp or Computer or Mobile charging
2 SEATER ROOM
- Each room contains 2 Cots, 2 computer cum Study Tables, 2 Chairs, 2 Single door
- Cupboard, one Celling Fan,
- One Dustbin, light points and other light points for Table Lamp or computer or Mobile charging.
Guest Room for parents contains air conditioner, 3 Cots with mattress, one Table, attached toilet bathroom with hot water.
As Warden is residential, one room is in used as Warden’s Residence.
Hostels in Shridhar University are very much self sufficient and are equipped with all the required facilities which are necessary to make life invigorating. Hostels of Shridhar University include gymnasium, T.V. room, internet connectivity, generator, water supply, sport facility, play ground, mobile recharge facilities and mess facility.
All the issues regarding hostel and mess management are handled by Hostel Committee. The Hostel Committee includes Hostel Warden, faculty members and students. Hostel Committee is responsible for handling all the issues related to hostel and mess and for the proper functioning of the same.
Functions of the Hostel Committee include:
- Hostel Committee can propose and amend hostel rules time to time.
- Hostel Committee is responsible for the proper functioning and implementations of the guideline concerning to hostel and mess.
- Hostel Committee constitute hostel Warden, Faculty member and Students for deciding the following activities:
- Maintenance of hostel and mess
- Cultural activities
- Hostel committee is also responsible for allotment of room as per requirement.