A global center of learning in Pilani
Shiridhar University Understands the requirement of the new generation. New Generation is more aware & technology savvy. Shridhar University therefore will focus as developing the talents and potential of the youth by imparting more entrepreneurial skill and technology oriented course so that the coming generation of student becomes job creators.
Shridhar University Ethics & Value
Shridhar University Ethics & Value
- To seek excellence and quality in services, to generate a respect for all the individuals, to seek creativity in research and quality in education, to develop due diligence and a duty for care in the academic community.
- To help facilitate a total learning experience, to make an attempt to humanize it and impart education with a heart.
- To make our education relevant to true basic human needs and not merely turn it in to preparation for any future economic activity in the society. A common good that transcends particular interests of an individual or of any group and promotes a rational thought over any coercion or repression, as a basis for any decisions or any course of action.
- A culture of professional service, that respects and promotes the dignity of every individual, and safety of persons and peace in the society.
- To respect any diversity of opinions, varied experiences and cultural traditions and to establish these.
- To fulfill social responsibility in realizing university’s mission to create, communicate and to relate to students’ real needs. To apply and use the available knowledge in this world and share it with every one and/or to hold it in trust for the future generations.
- To seek excellence in the art of teaching, give rewards and scholarship, provide an expression to human creativity, and to serve the whole community.
Shridhar University is a full-fledged ISO 9001:2008 Certified Self financed University established by the Government of Rajasthan vides Gazette dated 3/4/2010, notified by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 vide F.No. 8-3/2010(CPP-I/PU) dated 31 May’2010.
Approved by Bar Council of India for conducting Law courses vide Letter No. BOI.D161/2012 (LE. Mtg. Nov.2011)
It is an initiative of Sarvhit Trust (Meerut), a nonprofit welfare organization. Founder and Chairperson of the University, Vijay Pal Yadav is a visionary, scholar and a dynamic leader who believes in transforming society through education and innovation.
Located close to two of India’s most vibrant cities – New Delhi is 4 hours by road, and Jaipur is 3 hours by road. It is set in a lush green 60 acre campus on the Pilani-Chirawa highway No. 17 in the famed Shekhawati region of Rajasthan.
Prominent institutes such as BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), CSIR Laboratory, CEERI (Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute) as well as the country’s next assembly centre for the prestigious Brahmos Missiles are located in the immediate neighborhood of Shridhar University.
The campus is designed with the best of infrastructure and facilities to make student life a total transformational experience.
Shridhar University incorporates 11 schools for graduate and post-graduate degree programs, diplomas and certificates and for the pursuit of advanced research in the related areas of learning. These include Engineering College, Polytechnic, Law school and Business school.
Shridhar University is a world-class satellite city of learning where students, faculty and management form a close-knit proactive intellectual and cultural community.
University offers unique social & academic initiatives such as Earn While you Learn Program, Conferences, Workshops & Seminars, Student Mentorship programs, Industry oriented training programs in partnership with leading corporates, and an active placement cell.
The University is host to highly respected faculty from top Institutions in India and abroad. Shridhar is considered most renowed colleges in rajasthan university
University has collaborations and cooperative ventures with foreign Institutions of Higher Learning, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, Indian Universities and Local Industries.
University is regularly executing NIESBUD and DST sponsored projects for self employment and is deeply committed to development of rural areas as part of her Corporate Social Responsibility.