Shridhar University is a full-fledged ISO 9001:2008 Certified Self financed University established by the Government of Rajasthan vides Gazette dated 3/4/2010, notified by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 video F.No. 8-3/2010(CPP-I/PU) dated 31 May'2010.
- To become an International Center of excellence in the diversified fields of education by imparting state of the arts technical education, training, and innovative research relevant to present and future requirements.
- To strive to develop an innovative center of learning, designed to develop a blend of solutions after proper research into academic learning and put it in to practice, through a creative use of latest e-learning pedagogies and use of appropriate technologies.
- To become an international university, having a global vision and a human perspective. To uphold a framework of basic cultural, social and behavioral principles & values, that nurture human communities and to further help achieve a sustainable development in the fields of economics, science & technology, social sciences, and humanities.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
"Intelligence plus character -that is the goal of true education."Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- To potentially focus human energies in a positive direction. Done through our educational efforts, by including, with our academic curriculum, many features needed for a comprehensive human personality development, such as sports and various learning based clubs, we attempt to create a total transformation of an individual, at Shridhar University.
- To adopt a holistic approach to education, to help our students develop "Root Cause Analysis Techniques" and to further help them grow in "Analytical Skills."
- To ensure our focused education system; nourishes innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and good leadership qualities which are the requirements of our growing economy.
- To help students to understand the dignity of labor through our various EWL programs and other initiatives.
- To help learn and teach various Indian and international languages.
- To encourage original research, advancement, and dissemination of human knowledge in India and in overseas.
- To promote human creativity, generate a safe and conducive environment for all human learning, and to help develop and create an intellectually stimulating life on the campus for our students and scholars.
There is an old Arab Proverb which say "There are four kinds of people; three of which are to be avoided and the fourth cultivated: those who don't know that they don't know; those who know that they don't know' those who don't know that they know; and those who know that they know" It shall be our endeavor in Shridhar University to convert the first three categories of people into the fourth category through their educational transformation.